- Completed online application form must be submitted and all supporting materials received by December 19, 2013. All applicants must apply online.
- Original transcripts from each college and/or school you list on the application should be mailed to: The Frank Huntington Beebe Fund / P.O. Box 230513 / Boston, MA 02123.
- At least two letters of recommendation must be submitted in support of your application; you may submit more if you wish. Letters of should be sent directly by recommenders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters should be in the body of the email, NOT sent as an attachment.
- Time schedule:
- Results of the first application review will be emailed by January 15, 2014.
- Trustees will request CDs and/or scores from selected candidates, to be postmarked no later than January 31, 2014. You must be the principal performer on the CD, which should be 20 to 30 minutes long with selections of your choice. If you want the materials returned, please enclose a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope. Please do not send recordings until you are notified of the results of the first review.
- Results of the second review will be emailed by March 1, 2014.
- Finalists will be invited to appear for a live audition in Boston on April 5, 2014. All finalists must appear in person on the specified date.
- Notification of grant awards will be emailed no later than two weeks following live auditions.
Apply Online Now